Friday, June 14, 2013

#3 Getting Ready for Father's Day

Getting ready for Father's Day on Sunday! 12-14 guests, including 3 fathers to honor! So I thought I would share a few recipes, yum!


 I found a frozen cheesecake recipe online from Kraft that is very similar to the cake my son always requests for his birthday. (which I have always questioned, because his birthday is in the dead of winter!!)

I will give both recipes, the Philly Freeze is the tried and true, after Sunday I will be able to report if the new version is as good!! Just click on the recipes tab above to find the recipes. Enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.