Monday, September 16, 2013

#23 Not Much Sewing Action

I have been doing the And Sew We Craft ,  Photo a Day Challenge for the last 17 days (on Instagram) Which caused a 2 day clean up in my hobby room (day 12-Mess which was already there/ day 13-Organized that took 2 days. lol)  along with the real world office work, and a day off not feeling well... equals a late blog post and not much to share from my sewing room...


What I've been up to:























I made another market bag and lined it

  I started a cowl scarf 

















and I am starting another QAL!! 




















and I finished the last 2 letters for the back of my nephew's quilt

any guesses yet? 
I will post a picture on Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you have been busy. I like your fabric choices for the count down to Christmas. I was going to try and do that one as well. I also like your blocks, they are so colorful and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K, Oh you I hope you do the count down, it should be fun!! Christa Quilts is also doing a Christmas themed QAL, you should check it out!

      Delete
  2. I just love the fabrics that you have chosen for the countdown to Christmas! They are just gorgeous! And block #47 is super cute! I love that color combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melia Mae, I am so looking forward to the countdown!! Been wanting to use up this beautiful fabric!! i really liked how block 47 turned out too!!

      Delete
  3. beautiful city sampler blocks!! love those rich colors!

    Thanks for linking up to Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!! You are always so sweet!! I'm really having fun with this colour palete!! You might need sunglasses when it is done!!! lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.