Tuesday, October 27, 2015

October One Block Wonder Reminder

I can't believe we are almost at the end of October and our first block is coming to an end!!
UpStairsHobbyRoom


I hope everyone has been having a great time with all the options and layouts.
I just wanted to remind you that the link up party starts on Oct 30 at 12am EST and runs till Nov 5th  and you need to have sewn a minimum of one block to participate. October's tutorial can be found here. (or tab above)
Besides sharing your version of this months block with all of us, and I am excited to see...
P&B Textiles is sponsoring a FQ Bundle of their Soft Dreams for a lucky sewer!!

So if you haven't started, you still have time.....so get sewing!!!!

Mini


One version of a Full sized quilt

And don't forget there are some extras over in the FaceBook Group, if you care to join!!

3 comments:

  1. No,I haven't forgotten, 4 blocks are done, but I am using the tiny cut off squares to add some sides, and should have a photo by 30th, your time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say, lovely mini layout, super way to have 4 blocks linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini is an eye candy,Great lay out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.