Monday, December 28, 2015

December One Block Wonders Link Up

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!! It came and went so fast....but that means....

It's time for our December Link up 
and this month there are some very nice prizes available to be won !!
I hope everyone made the time to sew at least one block!?! There were so many options given this month too....
I have made one change to the schedule...the link up will run from Dec 28th -Jan 7 10pm EST, 
and the January block will go live on Jan 8th 
(the second Friday of the month instead of the first, which was New Year's Day)
Gives you some extra time for December if you need it. 








1st Prize 
from


FQ Bundle of Color Weave



2nd Prize
from



$40.00 Online Store Gift Certificate




3rd Prize
from



 $20.00 Online Store Gift Certificate





Good luck everyone. 
I can't wait to see what you have all been up to!
I certainly have been enjoying Jean's progress posted on our FB Group. page




















The December Winners are.........Ioleen, Melissa and Rosa

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandy, the extra time for December is wonderful, down here we have a heat wave, well for us at least, about 29Celsius for several days, family have been, stayed, and gone to Mike's sister for a few days. Mike did comment on my sewing room!!!Not the projects on the design walls but that I had tidied it up so much that you could really... actually...walk into it!!!Nothing like a quilting challenge to get things sorted away.Hope you had a wonderful time with your family, Christmas Day opening parcels is all for the little ones, but us oldies enjoyed it equally as much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unfamiliar with "One Block Wonder"--but I wanted to comment on your BEAUTIFUL quilt. That one might just need to go on my "Ta Do List". It is Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a fun block, Sandy! Thank you for the extra time, otherwise, I don't think I would have made the little quilty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.