Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Have You Seen This......

I was lucky and won these lovely labels from All This Wood a few months back.....


 And I have started to add them to my finished projects.....and love the way they look.....



Well Ana and her husband, who run this lovely Etsy Shop, are sharing a discount code with all my readers for the month of February (1-28) 
"HOBBYROOM" 
will save you 5% off your order!!
And they are one of our February One Block Wonders sponsors too. 
So one lucky sewer this month will will 20 Maples Tags pictured here, custom engraved!!





OOPS.....

I totally forgot to add this info.....



5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.