Saturday, July 23, 2016

Brilliant Cluster, July One Block Wonder Check In

I can't believe July is almost over.......summer is flying by...

Made with Basically Patrick and Cotton Supreme Solids
   
and I've been so busy sewing, I forgot about doing a check in post ....
 Now it's the weekend and I am quilting my 3rd quilt in 3 weeks.....(loving that!!!) and thought I'd take a moment and check in :)

How is everyone making out with this month's block? I've heard so many wonderful compliments and it means the world to me that you take the time to share them with me!! I can't wait to see your blocks!

The link up for July will go live on July 29th and stay open till 9 am on the  5th of Aug. Hopefully that will give everyone the time they need to get their one block minimum done and ready to show!


Don't forget 
has sponsored another great prize




And here's an update on my Brilliant Cluster Quilt made with one of  RJR Fabrics 
 lines Jardin Gris...Just love the soft colours and the romantic feel of this line...




The quilting is done and  it's almost finished... just needs the binding added!! Can't wait to share!!
I shared this already, but worth repeating......
This was a project loaded with problems...mostly my mistakes (from cutting errors to newbie issues with directional fabric)....but I kept pushing on and coming up with solutions and fixes...and I also kept loving it more and more as I went.....it has turned out to be a real stunner. 💛




2 comments:

  1. I managed to get one 6" block sewn and one is ready to be sewed up. I thought my summer cold was over but it has come back. Doing more sleeping and less sewing. Hope to get some energy back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave this a miss, too much going on with life in general, and a lot of unfinished projects that are yelling to me. Love your delicate fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.