Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rainbow Stacks Quilt Pattern

Anyone who follows me on IG will have seen my posts of the possible layouts for this month's 

There has been an overwhelming response to this last month's block....
and I couldn't be more touched by all your lovely, fantastic, enthusiastic responses and compliments!!

I have fast tracked the full size pattern which is now available in my Craftsy Pattern Shop!
The full sized pattern includes Colouring Sheets for all 4 layouts, so you can create your own masterpiece; fabric requirements for the full sized quilt;
 4 block sizes (9", 6", 3" and just for fun  1.5") 
and a bonus mini project.




This is the winner and the layout on my design wall waiting to be sewn together....
but I took today to work on the finalized pattern....so hopefully I will get it done this weekend!


I am so excited to see this one all together and quilted!



Thanks again to 
for the lovely Cotton Supreme Solids 



SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. looking so good, and the layout you chose, that was my favourite one as well. So glad lots of us answered and gave our own opinions, hope you are having a fun day. Down here, almost summer, hot in the sun, still a little cool in the shade. And all is well with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great layouts! I really like that X & O one! Today, while on a shop hop with friends, I found a diagonal rainbow fabric to use as the binding for my table topper. I was going to use black, but this fabric is going to give it a kick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d love the pattern for this but can’t find it on crafty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.