Saturday, December 3, 2016

Update on the New Room....and a Let's S.E.W. Link UP

First I want to apologize for my delay on getting the Let's Sew Link Up posted on time.....
And for not getting around to everyone who linked up last month....I will visit you all this week, I promise !!



Getting through the reno and setting my spaces back to working order has taken so much longer than I had anticipated....but my computer is now set up again and on a new desk from Ikea


.....along with a coffee table for my printer


and CD tower for thread (and I gave my palm a blister...lol, seriously ) so even if I am not sewing yet, I can at least keep the blog up to date!!!


The Eddycrest sewing tables have found their place and I am working on stocking my drawers and putting away and organizing my new work room,

but I am waiting for another set of cubbies to arrive, so I have hit a stand still there....



That makes the new space is a bit of chaos at the moment, but very happy chaos....I smile everytime I walk into this room....but can't wait to start using it!! I wish there were little Christmas Elves that would come in during the night and finish all of this for me...😂😂😂






Big Quilt Bee

How is everyone doing with their donation blocks for the Big Quilt Bee?
I have 6 done of the 12 I want to donate for a small quilt....




Let's S.E.W.



Show me what you have been up to and link up your BigQuiltBee blocks to win this month prize from 


$25.00 Gift Certificate 


Here's a button you can add to your blog if you want to get involved and let others know!!

UpStairsHobbyRoom

































5 comments:

  1. Your new sewing room is delightful! Is there a button for the Link-Up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, and those machine tables, with the inset, drawers galore, and all those cubbies for folded fabrics, . Wow!!! Enjoy, even if some things are still out there,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new sewing room is looking wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are one lucky lady! What a super sewing space you have! Looks like you are having fun organizing too! I am working on a 2 year old BOM and have finally gotten to the appliqué. I hope to gift it for Christmas, but just got a call today asking me to sew up a t-shirt quilt top. I decided to say yes for the extra last minute money. Will I still get that BOM done in time? ... Might be a New Year's gift instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love your room. I adore that large rectangular ironing board!! I must have one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment, idea, or question!!

This post was originally posted on UpstairsHobbyRoom.blogspot.ca . If you are reading this post anywhere else, it is without my permission.